Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Billy

Today was Bills....... should I dare say it.....42nd birthday. We had a very low key celebration for him but it was very special. The boys colored a very interesting "Happy Birthday" banner and I baked a yummy chocolate cake. I surprised the birthday boy by getting a babysitter so that we could go on a date. So after we celebrated with the boys we headed out for an adult dinner. It was wonderful!!!!

I am so thankful for this wonderful man that God has placed in my life to be my husband and the father of my children. Happy Birthday my love!!!!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday Bill. You were on my calendar, and I kept saying "Kat, get him a card" and the next thing I knew, it was past. I am sooooooooo bad. It is so nice to log on and watch "my little FL Family". I miss y'all so much, just knowing I could jump in my car and be there in a couple of hours. Can't do that now, but be assured I think of you often. I miss you and hope to come see you soon. katrina