Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Here comes Santa!!!!






Tonight we took the boys up to Tesoro (where daddy works) to see Santa. They had a special dinner for the children of Tesoro employees, it was very nice. Will has been talking about Santa or I should say when he sees a picture of Santa he says "Santa Clause". He was very excited to see Santa when we got there but when I asked him if he wanted to go sit in his lap he said no. It was at this point that I realized if I wanted a picture of the boys with Santa Bill and I were going to have to work quick. I took the baby and Bill was in charge of Will. I got Wyatt positioned before he realized a strange man was holding him and Bill kept telling Will that after he sat in Santa's lap we would eat (it is a known fact that Will can be bribed/persuaded to do almost anything if food is involved). He was still not wanting to get in Santa's lap so we settled for him standing next to daddy and Santa. Guess we will try again next year.

No comments: