Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Big Catch


If you are a frequent visitor to the blissfamilyblog I am sure after reading last weeks "fishin with daddy" post that you have been anxiously awaiting a picture of "The Big Catch". They have been out several times this week and did reel in a few fish I did not have my camera until today though and boy was I glad I did. Earlier this afternoon Bill went down to another pond in our neighborhood just to check it out. Every time he cast he got a bite so this is where he wanted to take the boys fishin after dinner. When we got down there it was like we hit the jackpot, as soon as he had bait in the water there was a fish, then the next one was bigger and the next one was even bigger and thankfully I had brought the camera so here are some pictures of our "big catches".

No comments: