Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Christmas Card Picture

I love sending out Christmas cards every year. In the past I have enjoyed making cards to send out but because of time constraints I now opt for a cute holiday photo of the boys and I try to fit in a personal handwritten note. I personally find this therapeutic...what can I say I just enjoy it. Maybe it is because I love receiving Christmas cards so much. I love hearing from friends and family and getting updated pictures.

For the past several weeks I have been trying to get the "perfect" picture of the boys for our Christmas card. It has not been an easy task, in fact it has been down right difficult and frustrating. Wyatt is touching Will or Will doesn't want to sit by Wyatt or Wyatt is looking at Will or Wyatt is crying or ...well you get the idea and these pictures speak for themselves.







So as Christmas draws closer my quest for the "perfect" picture changes to just getting a picture of both boys that will fit in the frame of the card. One afternoon while out walking Hershey I bring the camera & santa hats with the hope that today is the day... I am getting the boys positioned, ready to place the hats atop their heads, Bill has the camera ready, I jump up and down, sing, dance, act silly, do anything I can to get both boys attention and make them smile then click...I hear it, Bill says "I think we got a good one". After our walk I come inside to download the picture and this is what I see..........

Are you kidding me!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFL!!! That is the funniest thing in the world right now!!!!!!

Can't you crop it?? E-mail it to me and I'll work some magic. Seriously.

Darn dogs!!

Heidi

Jen said...

Oh - now that's FUNNY!!!! I mean REALLY funny! I think you should send. Everybody deserves a good belly laugh :-)

Unknown said...

Oh Ginger, this is too precious. While I know you will not use the picture for your Christmas card, you must keep it for the story. That's real life, honey. It only gets better. Aunt Kathy

Anonymous said...

ROFL!!!

Anonymous said...

Ginger, I am laughing so hard right now that I am crying. I can't wait to show Bonner!!! By the way, the picture you sent is perfect. I'm glad it finally worked out.

FYI - went to the dr. last Wed and I was 2 cm dilated - so things are happening. I go again on Wed. I'll keep you posted. Kara

liz said...

Hi Ginger & Bill!
Thank you for your Christmas card. It was damaged by US Postal but the boys faced were not shredded!! Hope you have a wonderful holiday season with that fine family of yours.
Liz Weiler