Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Fathers Day

What a wonderful day we had celebrating "Our Daddy". We started out the morning by presenting daddy with his gifts... a special picture of him with his boys, golf balls and a special card that Will made at school. Next we took daddy and Pop (my daddy) out for breakfast, I had made my dad a special photo album with pictures of he and the boys and I could tell he loved it when I saw the tears well up in his eyes as he was looking at it...he loves his boys. After breakfast we headed over to a boat dock for Will & Wyatt to see the boats, that lasted for a few minutes...it was very hot and humid. Our next stop was church where we had the privilege of worshiping our heavenly father.


The rest of our day we stayed home, took naps and Bill watched with US Open. We continued our fathers day celebration on Monday night by going out to eat barbecue. Will loves barbecue, we ask him what he had for dinner and he says "bones"....what can I say he and Wyatt are like their daddy, they love ribs.
I am so thankful for Bill and the wonderful daddy he is to our boys. I am also thankful for my daddy and the father he is to me. I am thankful to God for putting these men in my life, to receive their love and kindness that flows not only to me but to my children. And finally I am thankful to God my heavenly father who loves us so much he sent his son Jesus to the cross for the sins of the world.

No comments: