Thursday, March 6, 2008

February 2008

February was such a big month for us and has been so busy that I am just now getting around to writing about it. The beginning of the month started with a visit from Roonie. She flew into Orlando and rented a car to drive down to us. My mom is one of the sweetest, creative people I know but bless her heart she has the worst sense of direction of anyone I know. Thank goodness for Garmin it was created for people like my mom. And thanks to Garmin she made it down safely and without any wrong turns. During her visit we took the boys to the Palm Beach Zoo one day and had a lot of fun getting to see all the animals. Will's favorite thing was feeding the goat. We packed a lunch and had a picnic there, the weather was perfect.














It was so sad to see Roonie leave but we are looking forward to her next visit in April. Since she flew out of Orlando, Wyatt and I drove her to the airport and made a stop to see my friend Mindy and her little boy Tyler. It is not often that we both only have one child with us so we really enjoyed getting to visit and watch the little boys play together. Wyatt had a lot of fun with Tyler.




Bill's mom "Babi" came for a visit a few days after my mom left. We had such a great time with her. The boys have so much fun with her and I enjoy the help she gives me. Bill and I were even able to go see a movie while she was in town. I think it was the 1st movie we had been to see since before Wyatt was born.We were so glad she was able to fit a trip in to Florida and look
forward to seeing her again.
































No comments: