Tuesday, March 11, 2008

POP


We are so blessed to have my dad "Pop" live close to us. As I was recently blogging about the grandmothers visits I wanted to make sure and mention Pop too. He has been so great about stopping in after the boys are up from their nap and ready to go outside and run around. He makes that part of the day much easier for me because I am usually trying to get dinner ready. Will has been asking to "go see Pop" and to "call Pop" a lot more frequently too, so I make sure to call and let him know he is being requested. I hope that it makes him happy to know how much his grandson enjoys being with him. I had a wonderful grandfather growing up, my "Papaw" really made an effort to spend time with me and I have such fond memories of being with him. I am very glad that my boys are getting to make special memories with their Pop. Bill and I are enjoying some date nights thanks to him too. We love you Pop.

No comments: