Saturday, March 29, 2008

Grandmamas Visit


We were so happy to have Grandmama here for a few days this week. She and Uncle Bill drove in from Louisiana for a short (way to short) visit. They arrived on Wednesday evening after the boys were already in bed so first thing Thursday morning when she heard Wyatt stirring she went to get him out of bed, and said he was just staring at her trying to figure out who had him. It did not take long for him to warm up to her though and he quickly started reaching out his arms for her. While she was here Wyatt said his 1st word "dog" in fact he said it twice, we were so excited and I am so glad she was here to share it with me.


Will was excited to see Grandmama too, they have been talking on the phone a lot the past few weeks so he knew she was coming to see him. He showed her his trains and how he rides on his tricycle now.


I always love going to Grandmama's house she is a wonderful hostess but it is so nice to have her here in my home, I can take care of the meals and she is able to spend quality time with the boys. I am really glad they are getting to know her because she is a very special lady who means the world to me. I hope we get to see her again soon.

No comments: