Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Easter

Spring is in the air and our Lord is Risen. We had a wonderful Easter weekend. On Saturday I took Will up to the church where he attends school for an Easter craft and Egg hunt then we came home and baked a bunny cake. I did most of the cake and Will put the coconut and sprinkles on top. The next morning when the boys got up they were excited to see their Easter baskets waiting for them on the kitchen table. I should correct that statement, Will was excited about the basket when he realized there were some cars inside, I guess he was over the eggs at this point... What he didn't know was that those were the same cars that were in his Easter basket last year...so yes I admit it....I recycle Easter basket goodies, not the candy though. So there will be no surprises as to what will be in Wyatts basket next year. After church we met Pop and Ms. Tara up at Tesoro for brunch, the food was soooo good. The Easter bunny joined us for lunch and then Will got to participate in another egg hunt. It was a very special day.

No comments: